Pruning is essential in order for strong, healthy growth and to keep your trees and bushes productive and beautiful, season after season. But pruning can be tough on wrists and hands. Now there's Cate's Garden Easy Action Ratchet Pruning Shears - lightweight and clean-cutting, with LESS stress and strain to your hands and wrists! Read on to find out why Easy Action Ratchet Pruning Shears are one tool you'll never want to be without.
Lightweight, Ergonomic Handle For an Easy, Pain-Free Job
- A lighter-weight yet durable handle means less strain on hands and wrists.
- Ergonomic design for a more natural grip and greater comfort during use.
- Highest quality sculpted aluminum frame.
- Top handle has an anti-slip thermoplastic padded shock absorber so you stay comfortable, even for jobs that last longer.
- Bottom handle protects the fingers with sturdy aluminum loop.
- Finger guide on the bottom of the handle makes your job easier.
Cutting Power in 3 Phases - at the Touch of a Button!
Whatever strength you need for the job, leave it to your Easy Action Ratchet Pruning Shears!
- Click once for light jobs, twice for 2X the cutting power or three times for 5X the cutting power.
- The ratcheting mechanism latches onto the branch, doing all the tough work for you.
- Once the mechanism is latched, simply click the number of times you want in order to get the superior, clean cutting power you need.
- Easy, clean and powerful action for a neat cut every time.
Premium Quality Blades Mean Superior Durability and Performance
- Blades are forged with highest-quality Japanese cutlery high-carbon steel - to last and last, season after season.
- Ground accurately on both sides for a straight blade and clean, symmetrical cut.
- Manually tested and oiled to ensure quality and performance.
- A tough Teflon coating means the blades are resistant to sap and gumming, making cleanup easier than ever.
We've gone the extra mile to make these a true premium pruning product with these handy features:
7/8 inch cutting capacity anvil-type ratchet secateurs for all-purpose garden and tree pruning.
- Serrated bottom edge grips branches better while cutting.
- High-quality spring-back action.
- Easy-to-operate thumb lock.
- Built in oil well makes maintenance a snap.
Don't love your shears? Then send them back for a refund - no questions asked. There is absolutely NO risk to you - and only greater comfort, reduced wrist strain and more beautiful trees and shrubs to gain. At Cate's Garden, we guarantee you'll love your purchase - every time.