Bypass shears are ideal for angling into roses, perennials and smaller shrubs to get just the right cut. Our Garden Bypass Pruning Shears are ergonomically designed with an angled blade to prune perfectly without having to awkwardly bend your hands and wrists. This means less strain, an easier job – and healthier, hardier plants for your best gardening results ever.
Ergonomic Comfort Design for a Secure Grip With Less Strain
- Designed to exacting specifications, our 45 degree angled blade head gets into hard-to-reach places.
- With less twisting and turning, wrist strain is reduced, making your pruning job more comfortable than ever.
- Padded anti-slip thermoplastic (TPS) handles give a secure, comfortable grip.
Premium Quality Blades Mean Superior Durability and Performance
- Blades are forged with highest-quality Japanese cutlery high-carbon steel – to last and last, season after season.
- Ground accurately on both sides for a straight blade and clean, symmetrical cut.
- Manually tested and oiled to ensure quality and performance.
- 3/4” cutting diameter is ideal for all your roses, smaller bushes and perennials.
- Convenient sap groove on the lower blade edge prevents sticking and makes cleaning easy.
- Rust-proof black anodized spring coil for comfortable opening force.
- Easy lever snap forged aluminum lock - won't loosen for accidental locking or unlocking.
Don’t love your shears? Then send them back for a refund – no questions asked. There is absolutely NO risk to you – and only greater comfort, reduced wrist strain and more beautiful, better-producing perennials to gain. At Cate’s Garden, we guarantee you’ll love your purchase – every time.